The history of the Diocese and the Cathedral has its natural link and it would be interesting to know both to have a comprehensive knowledge about the Cathedral Parish. As Lumen Gentium 2 (Dogmatic Constitution of the church) rightly says, "The nature of the Church is to be missionary" so faithful had been our diocese to this statement of 2nd Vat council. Revisiting again the road, which we travelled centuries back, it brings pleasure and sweet memories to cherish. We will be failing in our duty, if we do not mention about our former bishops and priests who sowed the seeds of faith amidst the severe trials and tribulations. In the 16th & 17th centuries, Coimbatore and its surroundings were belonging to the Madurai mission. Early in 1650, Christianity started to sprout in Coimbatore and a small chapel was built in the name of St Francis Xavier. A Jesuit priest called Rev Fr Garrie who was staying in Karumathampatty was meeting the spiritual needs of Christians in Coimbatore.
The school lays a strong foundation for the languages and technical subjects through applied linguistic skills, hands on practical and project work throughout the curriculum.
The school strives to equip students to think logically and act sensibly, to develop strong sensibility and responsibility towards Self and to the Society.
We have provisions for both indoor and outdoor play areas. There are anti-slip flooring, age-appropriate toys, portable naptime cots, and attractive wall graphics.
Admissions for the Academic year 2019-20 commences.
Our reading club provide and promote quality fiction to develop and sustain, in students the habit and enjoyment of reading for pleasure and to enrich their intellectual, aesthetic, cultural and emotional growth.
We have a well-equipped and well-ventilated Physics, Chemistry and Biology laboratories. Teachers and lab assistants are there to guide them. The Chemistry lab has an elaborate exhaust system, taking care of hygiene.